1. Language Arts- Write a 10,000 word essay on the history of the exclamation point.
2. Math- Create an edible model of pi.
3.Reading- Finish book report on the first 50 pages of the dictionary; including a summary, the plot, setting, main characters, and their motives.
4. History- Rewrite the Declaration of Independence in your own words.
5. Gym- Help Kirsten get in shape for our fitness test in gym: The 2 Yard Marathon.
6. Science- Choreograph an interpretive dance about food going through the digestive system, and be ready to perform it for the class tomorrow.
If you think that's a lot, you should have seen last night's list of homework! Sorry, I would've made this post longer, but that dance isn't going to choreograph itself!